Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!





Thought I would share some of my likes that are red for this Valentines day!  I love these paintings from Wall candy they are on my wish list, I want the two, is that been greedy? 



Pure linen have some lovely table runners, I love this red one it certainly makes a statement! They have an online shop you can go & mooch around (Here).


Show Stopper

A jewellery maker I knew, who once lived in Paddington, made this delightful piece.   He has since moved to New Zealand with his business & I cannot for the life of me find his web site!!!  My computer is going crazy, once I find it I will link to him.  

I don't think I could wear the necklace, or could I?  Ooh just imagine wearing that at the Moulin Rouge in Paris with feathers & all, oh la la!!

Hope your Valentines day has been special! I'm of to do the can can (in my dreams of course) hee

Elaine :)





2 comments:

Felicity said...

Oh La La!
Love the paintings to pieces and I think you would definitely need to have a ticket to Paris if you owned that amazing necklace.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my Valentine's post - am so glad that you listened to the song, it really helps to make the lyrics shine.

I'm happy to write your love story any day, send me the specs and away we go!

Felicity x

StudioSuki@Fantabulous Design said...

I'm drooling over the necklace, so stunning.