Sunday, December 19, 2010

Doors

Well the rain has stopped for a week so my house has had lots of work done to it HOORAY!!  I am so sorry for my lack of blogging again I have just been so busy with custom orders, family life & organising my house build.

I have been looking at heaps of doors to choose for the house here are my favourites.


So solid!


So Yellow!


So Rustic!


This is the inspiration for my door!


Here it is!

Just got to get the iron handles on and a varnish then carnt wait to step through them, will post some updated picks of inside soon, hope you liked my choice of doors.

5 comments:

Thea said...

HI Elaine! You have such great taste. I can't wait to see pictures of your new home. PS Voyt is doing well, thanks for asking. x

StudioSuki@Fantabulous Design said...

Love the doors ♥ good choice indeed ✌

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Beatiful inspiration!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Dear Elaine
Well the rain finally eased up down our way too.. although now I'm wishing for more as it has been too hot!!

Wishing you and yours a very merry christmas!!! filled with love and laughter.. thanks for all your kind visits my way this year.. and looking forward to your inspiration in 2011.. ciao xxx Julie

Felicity said...

What wonderful inspirations and your door is FANTASTIC!

I did a double take on the photo that you said was the inspiration for your door as our friends who live a couple of doors up from us have built an amazing Santa Fe home and this looked exactly like their front entrance!

I hope that the weather is kinder to you and that you haven't been effected by the flooding.

I can not wait to see your home in all its glory,

Felicity x