Monday, January 17, 2011

My Auction for the flood Appeal

Beach Bag

This Beach bag is made with Organic cotton fabric from Bird Textiles so great quality it is lined with a black fabric and has pull string tie, one strap only.

How this auction works

1. Bidding will start at $30. (Australian)
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount & e-mail address.            please make sure your bid is higher than previous bidder.
3.Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone however $10. will be charged for International addresses postage is FREE for Australian residents.
5. The Auction begins NOW & will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your e-mail address).  The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal & send me proof of payment via e-mail. Once proof of payment has been received I will post your bag to you.
7. Thank you for participating & happy bidding!



6 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

How wonderful Elaine
You clever lass.. I'm sure someone will snaffle this up.. and with proceeds to such an important cause close to our hearts...

Have a great week xxx Julie

Exquisite Accessories said...

Bless you mum (she doesn't have a blog but follows mine) & has done a bid for $35.00 love you mum x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bag, I would like to raise the bid to $40.
nadine@jbl.com.au

ECOINSPIRED said...

Lovely bag and a great cause! I would like to bid $45.
ecoinspired.blogspot.com
k_brock@bigpond.com

Unknown said...

I would like to bid $50.
nadine@jbl.com.au

Exquisite Accessories said...

Oh Karen sorry have just been out bid I will be sending you one of my hearts so will be in touch!

Congratulations Nadine you have won the Beach Bag will be in touch A.S.A.P :)