Sunday, August 7, 2011

Calico Child


Hi every one just wanted to let you all know I have started a new blog its taken me so long to realise that I can make & sell my own products, & I should just go for it so thank you to my family for believing in me.

I would also like to thank Harry Harry, Felicity from Gifts of Serendipity & Thea from Thea & Sami for being such lovely blogging friends & sending me gorgeous comments to get me to just start telling every one about my venture.  I hope you will follow me on my new journey.

Calico child is about me just making items from gorgeous fabrics or turning old items into something new, I some times can keep a piece of fabric for ages before I truly find its true place, Thea will tell you that she laughs at me but I will be showing that garment real soon just hope Thea loves it after the long wait hee.

I hope to see you over at Calico Childs new blog I have done a few posts just to settle in which I hope you will enjoy reading thanks again for your support with exquisite accessories it has been a learning journey for me & I feel this change will be what I need!

Many thank's you are all truly an Inspiration  xxx

Image Calico child designed by Fig & willow

7 comments:

Thea said...

I thought you already making and selling your own products? I'm sure they will be fabulous! x

StudioSuki@Fantabulous Design said...

Just visited your new blog and be your new follower :) Good luck with the new journey. xxx Suki

Felicity said...

Yippeeeee!
I'm so excited for you Lainey and can't wait to see your lovely new venture unfold.

xx Felicity

Exquisite Accessories said...

Hi Thea thats what my mother in-law said tee hee yes I guess I was but Exquisite accessories it was more for the home & gifts for a different age group this is more for children & teenagers working on my own clothes designs & little party items & gifts which are made by other people.

I just felt I wanted a change & a different name its been in my head for a year I felt this is more me, with the colour pallet & how I want to express myself.

xx

Exquisite Accessories said...

Thanks Felicity your the best! x

Kellie Collis said...

It looks lovely! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

beachvintage.com said...

Thats fabulous. I will pop over now and take a look. Al the best with it.