Friday, July 22, 2011

Yummy lunch

Kitchen

Well the house is going well I know I need to up load heaps of pictures to show you but I don't know where all the time goes at the moment, here is a view of the kitchen for you to see I will post some more soon promise!

My Mum & Dad are staying at the moment so busy with them I have just got a project under way for my dad to do will show you later!

Just wanted to show a picture of my lovely lunch  mum has just made for me.


2 slices of toasted bread buttered
mushrooms
spinach
poached egg

Fry the mushrooms in a frying pan once getting brown add the required spinach keep stirring till it wilts you can add a little basmatic vinegar while its cooking if you want too.
I have a poaching pan so it can be done at the same time on the stove only takes a couple of minutes to poach.

Once you have buttered the toast just add the spinach, mushrooms & poached egg, sit down & enjoy its delicious, well I think so.

Thanks Mum. :)

Images my own