Monday, January 24, 2011

Sending some hearts!!


There have been so many kind bloggers who I know & some I have just meet this past couple of weeks, they have given so much of there time racing around doing so many different things to help out with the Queensland floods appeal I just had to send you all one of my hearts I have been making just to say I think your great. Will be intouch so I can send them of to you A.S.A.P

You should all be proud of yourselves!

Elaine x

Image property of The Feathered Nest exquisite accessories

3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh they're adorable, i'm so lucky that you've offered one to little old me. Thanks Elaine, what a gorgeous surprise tonight. Love Posie

Kellie Collis said...

They're too lovely! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

la la Lovely said...

How pretty and how wonderful how everyone is coming together to help!!!!
Hope you are having a great week!
xo