Sunday, January 23, 2011

Qld flood Appeal Auction


Well I hope you have all found something to bid on, or brought into the many raffles going, I have my bid placed & await the result in the raffle, It has been so much fun getting to meet many other talented bloggers out there in the world of craft, I must say hand made rocks & the money is going to such a good course, I feel honourd to have been apart of this great event that Toni from make it perfect has organised.

Dont forget the time has changed for the end of bidding on Monday 24th January too 9pm wishing you all much luck for all the items you wanted to buy hope you manage to get something!!!

Elaine :)

Images Flood appeal banner, Earrings 647 Creations, Beach bag Exquisite Accessories Book Toni Coward
     

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

Thanks for commenting on my flood relief plight! Appreciate it. xx